Contact Us.

If you are having any problems with a submitted S278/S38 application on the Developer Portal, please send a message within the relevant application. Alternatively, please send an email to the Highway Development Agreements team at

You can update your details or delete your account by clicking on your name

To find out more about Hampshire County Council go to About the Council